Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Happy Birthday, BF!! Yayyyy!!

federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky...Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
edited January 2006 in General Banter
I want to be the first to wish Buddhafoot a really Happy Birthday,
and thank him so much for all his contributions to the forum this year!!

Happy New Year to everyone, and:

May the best of 2005 be the worst of 2006!!

Fede!!

:rocker: :ukflag: :cheer: :bigclap: :rockon: :birthday: :thumbsup: :D :cheer:

Comments

• Argon.AidArgon.Aid Veteran
    edited December 2005
    ARGH!!!!

Darn..Me and Ajani wanted to start a thread ourselves and start a riot..sob sob..

Well..HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDHAFOOT!

LETS START THE PARTY!!:mullet:
    :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited December 2005
    [croacky, oily, sexy voice] HEYYY - You, *HICCUP* Johnny want some smoke? Yeah, Johnny *HICCUP* I heard that if it's ain't your friggin' birthday- *HICCUP!*Want a kiss from me, you cutie? *HICCUP*

:cheer: :cheer: cheer:

Happy birthday Buddhafoot!!!! WOOHOO!!! EEKS!!! I WANNA MARRY YOU!!! YEAH!!!! AHHHH!!!! MY SEXY BAND MEMBER!!!!! Don't look at me with those eyes!!!! They beg me to sympathize!!! :vimp:

Happy birthday! *HICCUP* to you!
    Happy birthday! 8HICCUP* to you!
    Happy birrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd-day! Happy bird-day! *HICCUP*
    Happy bird-day- lulu!

:usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

*21- guns!*
  • edited December 2005
    Happy Birthday Mate!
  • edited December 2005
    Have a Great Day!!
    Buddhafoot
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited December 2005
    All the best to you, BF. 2005 was a better year for meeting you.
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited December 2005
    buddhafoot,

Yea, I didn't miss it!!

Happy Birthday!!!

I hope it's wonderful!

:)

Jason
  • edited January 2006
    I know, I'm a day late, but happy bday anyway!
  • edited January 2006
    Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it on your actual birthday! It's great to have you on our forum.
  • edited January 2006
    Darn it! I knew I was missing the party. Well Happy Be-lated B-day Bf. Hope it was really good.
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited January 2006
    Wow... you guys.

I just saw this today. It was really nice reading all the kinds words from everyone. Honestly.

I did have a wonderful birthday. I had a lot of friends that showed up, a wonderful party, two wonderful hugs from two very special people in my life. And now this.

This sounds kind of stupid to me (with this being an internet thingamabob and all ... that makes it seem kind of surreal in a way) but I'm really, really glad that I get to interact with wonderful people like you.

All the best. Now I have to go change my Depends (TM).

-bf
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited January 2006
    ajani_mgo wrote:
    ... Don't look at me with those eyes!!!! They beg me to sympathize!!!

Easy now... that isn't my song and I certainly didn't write those lyrics. :) You got the wrong band member, my friend.

-bf
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited January 2006
    Happy belated birthday :)
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited January 2006
    Yea I know dude - still your band anyway.