Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Want to see the #1 hypocrite on the internet?

edited January 2006 in General Banter
There is a big question on the internet right now and it is do you think badthing is an anti or pro gunner? Personally I think she is a hypocrite and atheist. Her website is called Marilyn's Non-Violent Planet and you can go there and judge for yourself.

Comments

• edited January 2006
    What are you insinuating with the atheist comment?
  • edited January 2006
    Thecoolest, what happens if someone does not accept the gift you offer, to whom does it then belong?
  • edited January 2006
    what does it matter? that is her own opinion. her own mind and thought, i'm worried more about my own.
  • catweaselcatweasel Explorer
    edited January 2006
    thecoolest wrote:
    There is a big question on the internet right now and it is do you think badthing is an anti or pro gunner? Personally I think she is a hypocrite and atheist. Her website is called Marilyn's Non-Violent Planet and you can go there and judge for yourself.

I am pretty sure that you both are very young
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2006
    Hello thecoolest... welcome to our forum...

In polite society, it's nice, when "entering someone elses's home" to at least introduce yourself, and tell something about yourself.... so check out this thread,

http://www.newbuddhist.com/forum/showthread.php?t=486

then please join in and enjoy yourself!!
    ;)

Nice to meet you!
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited January 2006
    Thecoolest, what happens if someone does not accept the gift you offer, to whom does it then belong?

I love that lesson.

-bf
  • edited January 2006
    Me too, I try to remember it when someone is getting arsey with me!

I just had a very quick look at that Marilyn's site and to be honest, I think it's quite sweet, bless her!