Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Request for space at bottom

JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
edited April 2011 in NewBuddhist.com
Lincoln I am curious if the time to make a space at the bottom of each post would be feasible. Most other forums do not have your text hidden by dropping to the bottom, just an observation. Is it even possible? Obviously we can add a line ourselves but when you forget and have a long post it is frustrating. Is it easy to do, don't spend hours for this.

Comments

• LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    You mean in the reply box?

Also, say @Lincoln (with the @) when trying to get my attention so it notifies me.
  • Yeah in the reply box. When a post gets long you can't see if you have made a typo. Is it easy to do?
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    try "preview" before submitting......
  • It's not clear to me what you mean. It might help if you gave a specific example of the feature you're looking for.
  • Press "Shift" a couple of times to make what you're writing visible and then move the cursor back up to what you're writing again and finish. Then when you're done you can press "backspace" to move the cursor back up to the end of what you've written to save space. That's what I do and it works fine.
  • seeker242seeker242 Zen Florida, USA Veteran
    I don't know about you all but my reply boxes have a little thing on the lower right corner where you can click/drag the box and make it as big or long as you want.
  • Sherab, shift doesn't work but enter does. This should take care of it.

Seeker, I don't have a thing in the corner.