Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Hello to Everyone!

edited January 2006 in General Banter
Hi to Everyone!

It is good to be back. I was in Orlando, Florida with my kids visiting my brother and his kids. We all had a great time. In fact, neither me or my kids wanted to go back! GEEZ! It is 75 degrees in Orlando and it is 33 degrees in Anderson, Indiana where I live. My two older kids are in North Carolina at college and it is pretty cool there as well from what they tell me although not as cold as here in Indiana! LOL! Life goes on, I guess! Anyway, I hope everyone had a great holiday season. I also wish everyone much happiness and success in 2006!

Adiana:mullet: :type: :wavey:

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2006
    Welcome back Adi.... Glad you had a good time.... ;)
  • edited January 2006
    I'm going there this year.
  • edited January 2006
    Welcome back! It's nice to "see" you again! Glad you had a good trip!
  • edited January 2006
    Indeed, welcome back. I'd wondered where you had disappeared to !
  • edited January 2006
    Thanks for the welcome back, everyone. I appreciate it. I missed all of you as well.

Adiana:type::wavey: