Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Long time no see...

emmakemmak Veteran
edited January 2006 in General Banter
Hey all who may remember me... I have had NO internet access for the last few months so have not been around. We finally got a new computer, so hopefully I will be able to catch up with what has been going on :) I see there are lots of new faces, hello to you all!

Carlia.

Comments

• JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited January 2006
    Hey,

Welcome back Carlia!

:)

Jason
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2006
    Yay! Welcome back!! Funnily enough, I was wondering last week where you'd got to! Nice to see you back! ;)
  • edited January 2006
    Hello !
    Welcome back :wavey:
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited January 2006
    every once in awhile, i'd see someone respond to one of emmaks posts and would think "hey!, she's back!"

but I was wrong.

welcome back!

-bf
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited January 2006
    Welcome back, Carlia. You have been missed.
  • comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
    edited January 2006
    I was wondering yesterday where you had gone. It's about time you came home.:bigclap:
  • edited January 2006
    That's so bizarre....I swear that just last night I was thinking "where did emmak go? I wonder if she will come back soon". So good to have you back! How are things going as a stay at home mom? Are you loving it?