Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Does New Buddhist have a thread or catagory for new members to introduce themself ?

zidanguszidangus Veteran
edited May 2011 in NewBuddhist.com
ignore the thread I just seen it :banghead: :dunce:

Comments

• http://newbuddhist.com/discussion/486/newbuddhist-member-introductions#Item_2997

New Buddhist memebers introduction which is a thread that will always appear at the top of "Buddhism for Beginners"

And I feel as thought a lot of the newer buddhists do not post because they are still getting the feel of buddhism and using this forum to learn more about it before they are confident enough to post up ideas of their own? But other wise Buddhism for Beginners is a good place for new comers to buddhism to post either way. :)
  • zidanguszidangus Veteran
    hehe I have been a member for over a year and I didn't even know it was there ! :facepalm: :scratch:

I have a lot of catching up to do :eek:
  • zidanguszidangus Veteran
    http://newbuddhist.com/discussion/486/newbuddhist-member-introductions#Item_2997
    And I feel as thought a lot of the newer buddhists do not post because they are still getting the feel of buddhism and using this forum to learn more about it before they are confident enough to post up ideas of their own? But other wise Buddhism for Beginners is a good place for new comers to buddhism to post either way. :)
    I wish newbies would post more as well, I mean I bet most of them know more about Buddhism than me (which wouldn't be hard admittedly), so I guess I am proof that you don't need to an expert to have your say.

• JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    We need member Love and Peace to come back. Was always great for welcoming. Welcomed me when I joined.