Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

how to reply to someone

VincenziVincenzi Veteran
edited June 2011 in NewBuddhist.com
this forum (vanilla) uses the same way of replying as twitter, using "@".
when replying write it like this "@username" not this "@ username".

if you quote someone and are not using the "@"; it will not appear on that poster's inbox.

Comments

• mugzymugzy Veteran
    I haven't been able to figure out a way to quote using the @ symbol if the username has a space or character in it, like @NomaD Buddha. Any solution to this little quirk?
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    providing the first part is ok, it will still get to them.

• mugzymugzy Veteran
    Hmmm I don't know, like in my example, instead of going to NomaD Buddha it goes to @nomad.
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    I haven't been able to figure out a way to quote using the @ symbol if the username has a space or character in it, like @NomaD Buddha. Any solution to this little quirk?
    I don't put the space in and that seems to work.