Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Idea on the wishlist

JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
edited July 2011 in NewBuddhist.com
Have you ( @Lincoln ) seen how gmail has a star next to mails that you can light up? I know we can bookmark things but I hate to get all the emails and delete them all.

But what I think would be cool is a star to light up to note threads we like. For example taiyaki made a long post that I am curious to read, but not the energy right now. I'd like to remember it..

Just an idea

Comments

• LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    You can disable email notifications for bookmarks.
  • I never figured out how to bookmark discussions. Somehow, a lot of bookmarking happened automatically when we switched systems last winter, so I have a lot of bookmarked discussions that I don't know how to un-bookmark.

I assume we'll be getting our smilies back sometime. I'd like to suggest that when they return, a few more be added. We could use: a heart, a snooze smiley, and there are a couple of rolling-on-the-floor-laughing ones I've seen on other forums. There are also a variety of praying-hands ones, in the Buddhist style, to choose from.
  • Did you click the smile in the upper right corner, Dakini? :);):D:p
  • FenixFenix Veteran
    A Subscribe to discussion button
  • DakiniDakini Veteran
    edited August 2011
    Did you click the smile in the upper right corner, Dakini? :);):D:p
    hmm... it's not always there when I post. Maybe that was just a temporary thing....? I guess it's back now.