Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

What the heck does this mean...?!?

federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky...Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
edited February 2006 in NewBuddhist.com
Whilst trying to access another forum, I would click on the link, and the search engine page remained completely blank.... but with this message on it....

"Configuration: includes/config.php exists, but is not in the 3.5 format. Please convert your config file via the new config.php.new."

What the heck does it mean, and what am I supposed to do?

Any help would be gratefully received - !!

Comments

• edited February 2006
    Appears to be a PHP error in that particular site. Can you tell me the platform they are using? (e.g. is it a blog?)

if you can give me the link I may be able to help (me = nerd)
    I believe its a server side error (read - their problem) and you, as the end user, can't really do anything.

Anyway, send me the link I will try my best
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited February 2006
    it's ok... I tried again, and this time, the site came up with a message that it was temporarily unavailable while modifications are taking palce! no worries!
    i'll delete this thread tomorrow.
  • edited February 2006
    Goodie.. Guess what. Its five am where I live. Way past my bedtime. I should sleep.

Hey if you guys put up a chat room it would be cool! Would love to chat with you all!

[off topic]
    You live in france? Lucky you. Such a pretty country. Ive been there only once for a holiday....
    ... my (somewhat romanticized) knowledge of France revolves around the movie Amelie...