Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Dhammapada in Sanskrit

edited August 2011 in Faith & Religion
Dear all!
I have the entire Dhammapada in Sanskrit (corrected and edited from all the available Middle Indo Aryan versions like Patna Dhammapada, Udanavarga and Moolasarvaastivaadivinaya) and it is my great desire to bring it out as an audio CD with chant of Sanskrit version of Dhammapada, each verse followed by meaning in English. I am myself a singer and also a postgraduate & PhD holder in Sanskrit. The production is not going to cost much, since I shall chant the Sanskrit verses and my friend (an English Professor) will render the meaning- both freely. But all that I need is a sponsor - an organisation or establishment to bear the expenditure of publishing and releasing this audio CD so that it can reach to all the deserving people.

Will any one be interested?
Then please contact me in drurgiridharan@gmail.com
Thank you.
Giridharan,
Chennai, India.