Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Default user photos

LincLinc Site ownerDetroit Moderator
edited September 2011 in NewBuddhist.com
I've added default user photos for everyone so it's never blank. They're called "Vanillicons" and they're custom-built for each user depending on their username.

They will only show up if you elect to not upload your own photo and you don't have a Gravatar (If you've never heard of Gravatar, it isn't important - it's just an Internet-wide avatar service that I just enabled for the site in case anyone is using it).

Comments

• I like the new user photos... they are so festive :)
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    Gravatars are really cool. They "follow" you from site to site based on your email address, and many sites support them. I highly recommend you get one to personalize your posts at a variety of sites :)

http://gravatar.com
    me too!
    me too!
    Likewise........
    :vimp:
  • I like them too. Although mine looks sad :(
  • edited September 2011
    Any way I can cheer him up ;) ?
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    You can upload any image you like from your profile. :) Those are just filler images for people who don't make their own. You can also play on vanillicon.com if you want to get a similar-but-different smiley fellow and upload that here.
  • Thx Lincoln

B
  • skullchinskullchin Veteran
    edited September 2011
    Wow, I really like what I've seen so far of them! Thanks @Lincoln!! Perhaps I shall switch.