Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

USER CP

ZenLunaticZenLunatic Veteran
edited April 2005 in NewBuddhist.com
I was looking under the 'user control panel' and found a preference for attachments, and I thought to myself, "i thought buddhists were supposed to let go of all attachments?!" :eek:

Comments

• BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited April 2005
    oh, that's a good one :lol:

you got me there. Here I am trying to run a site by buddhist principles, and you go and find my dirty little secret :crazy:
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited April 2005
    The Buddhist vacuum cleaner also comes with no attachments :o
  • ZenLunaticZenLunatic Veteran
    edited April 2005
    federica wrote:
    The Buddhist vacuum cleaner also comes with no attachments :o

Would that be an upright or floor model? :p
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited April 2005
    Floor model, I think, though why have to choose....?! hello ZenLunatic, nice to meet you! :)
    edited April 2005
    I like your avatar, BTW....
    edited April 2005
    Thanks, and thanks! It's from a poster I saw online. I just kinda modified it for my use :)
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited April 2005
    Hey, at least the site offers the ability to "manage attachments" :lol:
    edited April 2005
    As a diminutive petite 4'10", I often end up having a fight with my vacuum cleaner attachments....I get tangled up, I trip over and get thoroughly frustrated by how they seem to handle me, rather than me handling them.... hey, this is creepy!! Life's like that!! :lol:
    edited April 2005
    Brian wrote:
    Hey, at least the site offers the ability to "manage attachments"

I didn't see an option to acknowledge the attachment and then let it go :lol: