Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I'm looking for information on something I can't remember the name of...

ToshTosh Veteran
edited October 2011 in Buddhism Basics
I listened to a talk a while back by Pema Chodron, and it was a teaching about a female, some centuries ago, who went to a spiritual master for guidance and was given a list of several points aimed at helping her. It was stuff like giving up attachments, speaking to someone about our darkest secrets - that kind of thing.

Does anyone know what I'm on about? :p

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited October 2011
    As a female, not a clue.... I can't think of anything I would possibly need to give up, or speak with someone about.....

Sorry. I'm being facetious....
    I hate to sound obvious, but have you googled anything?
  • ToshTosh Veteran
    I've tried, Federica, but came to nought. I've got the talk somewhere on my computer, so I'll find it and I'll be to get the information from that; I was being lazy.

Thanks.