Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Spiritual development courses top for casual sex, says The Daily Mash

Comments

• makes sense.

also think about people meeting with similar interests.
    i think about how few buddhists i know.

i'm sure it just clicks a lot easier.

wear protection!
  • lmao, interesting. That clip from I think it was 'road trip' where one character speaks about a form of meditation that makes an orgasm last over an hour or something springs to mind. Good find :p
  • zidanguszidangus Veteran
    edited October 2011
    Nice to hear the course worked for him lol

"Tom Logan, who has recently returned from a three-day course entitled Releasing Difficult Energy In Some Woods said: "I definitely released some difficult energy in my boxer shorts."

"It's mental, you don't even need to try. Just sit there looking empathetic and before you know it you're in a five-way.

"I do feel a bit guilty about doing this. But it's ok, I'm booked onto a Purging Your Conscience With Ethno-Dance weekender."

:om:
  • Just for the record, my surname is no 'Logan' and I do not know anything about a wood ... :rolleyes:
  • zidanguszidangus Veteran
    edited October 2011
    :D
  • so the moral of the story is that before you go to a nudey bar or look at craigslist you should just get in touch with yourself (and another person)
  • Hmmmmmm :P