Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

hello my friends

edited March 2006 in Sanghas
^gassho^ to all of you,
It is good to be back I have missed you all and I see lots of new faces and lots of old faces too. It has been a really rough time for me as of late. I am just getting thru my divorce. so spending lots of time setting up a new house for Isabella and I. I finaly got my own computer and a new email addy so i am back on line. I hope to start hanging out with you guys again. I am sad to have been away so long but I am here in this moment and this is all we have
bow8ja.gif

Mike

Comments

• JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited March 2006
    Mike,

I am sorry to hear about your divorce, but for what it's worth, I am happy to have you back with us.

:)

Jason
  • angulimalaangulimala Veteran
    edited March 2006
    welcome back,wolfie
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2006
    Cool to have you back amongst us Wolfie... I would say something banal about the Sheep coming back to the fold, but you're a Wolf....

you get my drift - !! :lol:

Great to see you again! :)
  • edited March 2006
    Welcome back!
  • edited March 2006
    Hi! :)
  • edited March 2006
    Hello! Divorces are a bit like toothache really aren't they - such a relief when they're over!
  • edited March 2006
    Welcome back! It's great to have you with us again. I am so sorry to hear about your divorce. Best of luck to you with getting the house set up for you and your daughter.
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited March 2006
    Mike,

It is good to see you again.

I've actually, on a couple of occassions, thought about you - some of your last posts and your participation.

I'm truly glad to see you here with us again.

Divorce is a painful experience to go through - I know. Boy!, do I know! But, nothing is permanent, people change, feelings change - life changes. Not to be a sap or sound all deep and all-knowing - but a life change like this can really be a wonderful tool.

For what it's worth - we're all here for you.

-bf
  • edited March 2006
    Great to have you back here Mike.

A deep bow of respect,

Dave
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited March 2006
    Glad to see you back, wolf. I'm sorry it's been so rough for you. All I can do is empathize.

Welcome home :)