Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Raindrop Sutra

CinorjerCinorjer Veteran
edited December 2011 in Arts & Writings

Comments

• Very nice indeed, though the starting and middle journey are so saddeningly ringed, well! its finale is so wonderfully and awesomically relishing :thumbsup:
  • Thank you. I had a brief period of intense poetry writing some years ago while I was practicing Zen in Korea, and this was always one of my favorites.
  • Very nice.
  • DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
    Thank you very much!
  • NomaDBuddhaNomaDBuddha Scalpel wielder :) Bucharest Veteran
    This sums up a lot of things around here. Beautiful indeed !
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    @Abas, please create a new thread in forum, perhaps under 'Buddhism for Beginners'.
    Also, if you join as an actual member, people can send you a PM, to find your contact details.
    We strongly discourage revealing personal information in public, on a public forum, where absolutely anybody can see you. I therefore deleted your private email information.
    Thanks.
  • edited December 2011
    HI. I want to know about Buddhism. I live in Iran and there isn't much website or anyone that i can talk to.
    I want to know if there is someone in IRAN whom is Buddhist can talk to me through my Yahoo email?
    I will be thankful and it will change my lifestyle. Please help me,
    Abas, Iran
  • edited December 2011
    If you need to know anything, Abas, once you create an account, PM me.
  • thanks federica
    i sure will do thak
  • this is beautiful and very wonderful ! may the Buddhas bless us all ! NAMO AMITUOFO !
  • @ABAS - im a filipino buddhist and i want to help you , the first thing you need to do is you go to temple and take refuge to Amituofo ...
  • hi abbas

I 'm an Iranian Buddhist
    What is the your ID in yahoo?
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Please keep personal information confined to PMs.

thanks.
  • vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    @ABAS - im a filipino buddhist and i want to help you , the first thing you need to do is you go to temple and take refuge to Amituofo ...
    Why do I have an idea that there might not be Buddhist temples near him in IRAN.

• Ali
    edited February 2012

@Chatian, there are not any "Buddhist temple" in Iran
    Please confine the exchange of private and personal details to PM's.
    Many thanks.
  • yamadarisna Veteran
    Very beautiful!
  • Very nice but why didn't I know about this? Could you please tell me where to find the book?
    Thank you
  • Hello @ibuddhist. Are you referring to the Raindrop Sutra?
  • Wow I love this.
  • rude is an interesting adjective for samsara
  • Thanks for the comment. Rude was certainly picked carefully. Of the various definitions, several ("marked by lack of training or skill" and "being in a rough or unfinished state") can apply here. Take your pick.