Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Trouble!

edited December 2011 in NewBuddhist.com
Hi everyone - I hope someone can help me! Whenever I come to the website and open the "Discussions" part, I get a pop up that says it's stopped worked and the window has to close. I click "close window" and it closes, and then reopens again where I wanted to be. I continue doing whatever (opening links, clicking on thing) and every few clicks or so, I get the same message. Close window, wait, window reopens, continue. This is the only website where this happens.

Comments

• DandelionDandelion London Veteran
    Yes me too. I have to copy the message then start again on start discussion then click on paste quickly before the message pops up otherwise it won't work. It`s fine on my phone though, which is what i'm using now.
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    What browser, what computer (mac or windows) and what version of the browser are you using?
    I'm using windows vista
    google chrome
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2011
    it happens to me too..but only if I log in at work. On my laptop at home, it's fine. And I use Google Chrome.
    I think the browser version at work is Windows explorer but damned if i know right now, which version....
    it happens to me too..but only if I log in at work. On my laptop at home, it's fine. And I use Google Chrome.
    I think the browser version at work is Windows explorer but damned if i know right now, which version....
    Hi @federica it's actually working ok today.. I haven't had to copy and paste any of these messages... fingers crossed...

• I'm on a PC, using IE - 8, I believe. It doesn't happen if I'm on my phone, just on the computer.
  • pc and mac (I have two partitions) and both work correctly, both running firefox
  • I use various browsers at home off an XP Windows system. The browser offered by AOL always says there is a problem with the website and terminates the attempt. IE 7 says there is a problem half the time but still lets me in. Google chrome loads faster and doesn't have a problem.

• LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    Is this still a problem?