Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Love the New Look

edited January 2012 in NewBuddhist.com
very much!

Comments

• It's interesting to note that when the forum switched to Vanilla, we lost some members who couldn't deal with the change. Kind of ironic from a Buddhist perspective. Now that we're all set and chugging along, happily posting, I don't even remember the old look. It's the content that counts.
  • Still love the new look.
  • I like the new bells and whistles, like the edit/delete button. Very happy with the whole thing, really.
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    I also like the new additions. If you haven't noticed under your commented tab the posts now show new comments where they didn't before.

One point of change I don't like is that our own posts used to be highlighted in yellow and aren't now. :rant:
  • @person What "commented tab"? Is there a new feature I've missed?

You're right about highlighting our posts. Maybe that's something Lincoln plans to restore. He put in a lot of time a weekend or two ago, I think he's doing his best.
    @person What "commented tab"? Is there a new feature I've missed?

You're right about highlighting our posts. Maybe that's something Lincoln plans to restore. He put in a lot of time a weekend or two ago, I think he's doing his best.
    If you click on your name at the top next to the inbox you'll go to your personal page, its there.
  • DakiniDakini Veteran
    edited January 2012
    Cool!
    How do I delete all the "x mentioned you in y thread" notifications on my personal page?
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    Notifications can't be easily deleted, but it seems like something a lot of people want so maybe it will be added.

@person Honestly I forgot the "Mine" highlighting had gone away. I've made a note to bring it back. It was removed from core to keep Vanilla simpler, but it's easy to stick in our theme.
    @person Honestly I forgot the "Mine" highlighting had gone away. I've made a note to bring it back. It was removed from core to keep Vanilla simpler, but it's easy to stick in our theme.
    Thanks, I appreciate all the hard work you do. :thumbsup: