Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Happy Birthday Fede!

BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
edited April 2012 in General Banter
Hey @federica! I hope you are having a lovely day today!

Comments

• DakiniDakini Veteran
    Too late, we've already been celebrating on ThailandTom's Federica thread. Come join us over there.
  • Hope you have a wonderful day @Federica :) Happy Birthday, and thanks for all the work you do here.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Hey thanks guys....
    i caught me a couple of water buffalo in my butterfly net, and the heads are already proudly on my wall... I permanently borrowed an iron railing fence from Buckingham Palace as a bbq griddle.... me and a few of the palace guards (27 i think... i lost count) got down and dirty in the palace gardens - then i tole the queen all about it and it's all over the palace now - and then i quaffed 3 bottles of her finest champagne (vintage, natch) and had a spliff with the 2 young princes....

Hell, if i'm gonna break the 5 precepts, might as well do it in style!

Only one of the above is true - but i've had a lovely day!
    Thanks @ Brian and @Telly03... hugs everyone!
  • DandelionDandelion London Veteran
    Many happy returns @federica!
  • Only one of the above is true
    Hmmm, how young were they?
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    the princes or the guards?

the guards were al aged between 25 - 30. mere fun-fodder....:D
    the princes were 12 and 14.....
  • ZaylZayl Veteran
    Yo, happy Birthday Fed.
  • Invincible_summerInvincible_summer Heavy Metal Dhamma We(s)t coast, Canada Veteran
    Bonne fête Federica!
  • sabai wan gert khun federica la-got kor hi khun chock-dee
  • A very happy birthday to you!!
  • zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran

Only one of the above is true -
    ^^^This is boggling my mind.

A little late, but happy bday Fed!

...Aaaaanddd many mooooorree!

• Only one of the above is true -
    ^^^This is boggling my mind.

A little late, but happy bday Fed!

...Aaaaanddd many mooooorree!
    Now you have confused me @zombiegirl, please can you elaborate.... I just fell asleep in the laundret (the place where you can wash clothes, I think the yanky term is laundermat).
  • zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran
    @ThailandTom Wait, which part are you confused about? Fed posted this crazy story and said that one of the above was true...but I can't figure out which one it is! They all sound ridiculous. Maybe the iron rail one?
  • Yea I am going to have to go with the grill too through process of elimanation. We shall find out, you crazy party head federica you!
    ah, I can see where the confusion arises... sorry - my bad.... :D

every one of those 'misdemeanours' is breaking the precepts - in order...

I hunted buffalo and killed them (doing no harm)
    stealing the railings (taking that which is not given)
    getting down and cosy with all them guards (illicit sex)
    "then i tole the queen all about it and it's all over the palace now" (gossip, slander and false speech)
    And quaffing the champers and smoking with the princes (partaking in harmful substances which confuse the mind).

Of those 5, the only one i truly broke, was False Speech - because the whole post is invented, made up and a lie.....

but it was just a bit of fun..... :)
  • Hope you have had a happy day, from me too !!!
    ah, I can see where the confusion arises... sorry - my bad.... :D

every one of those 'misdemeanours' is breaking the precepts - in order...

I hunted buffalo and killed them (doing no harm)
    stealing the railings (taking that which is not given)
    getting down and cosy with all them guards (illicit sex)
    "then i tole the queen all about it and it's all over the palace now" (gossip, slander and false speech)
    And quaffing the champers and smoking with the princes (partaking in harmful substances which confuse the mind).

Of those 5, the only one i truly broke, was False Speech - because the whole post is invented, made up and a lie.....

but it was just a bit of fun..... :)
    Tricky! I got that they were breaking the precepts, I didn't think that far into it though! Awesome. :clap:
  • lol ah okay, NOW I understand... Sometimes online jokes and humour just don't work for some people, including me. That should be something invented in the future, a computer that is not monotone with no emotion so expressions and emotions can be expressed easier. I hope you had a good birthday though federica :)