Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Just introducing myself. Hopefully we are friends.

DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran
edited April 2012 in Buddhism Basics
Namaste.

I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to say but I was told it's nice to do an introduction thread. I can't rightly say exactly why I like to post and hear thoughts about Buddhism and the other things that naturally come up in conversations that arise from it but it's likely because I'm a work in progress and I think it's fun.

I guess I should warn folks that I do tend to go on and use too many run-on sentences.

I'm 39, have been studying Buddhism since I was 18 and have alot to learn.

So far, I'm really digging newbuddhist and think you are all awesome.

Was that ok?

Comments

• Very fine. Welcome.
  • BonsaiDougBonsaiDoug Simply, on the path. Veteran
    Namaste! The Buddha in me welcomes the Buddha in you. ॐ
  • ourself, we dont talk a whole lot but i consider you my friend!!
  • Yay! :clap:

Good job.

Welcome!
  • DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran
    Thanks guys! And Kashi, I wouldn't have found this place if it wasn't for you. I consider you a friend as well!
  • Welcome!
  • SabreSabre Veteran
    Hi!

Funny hat for you:
    :vimp:
  • ToshTosh Veteran
    Hi.

Where is it you're from Ourself?
  • DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran
    I'm from Hamilton, Ontario... Canada.

Didn't realise I left myself logged but I muat like this place because I'm on break at work. My battery is almost dead already!
  • Howdy by the way :D Already had some replies from you before I said hello :lol: Where are my manners :screwy:
  • ZeroZero Veteran
    :wave: works for me...
  • yamadayamada Veteran
    WELCOMEEEE :clap:
  • DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
    Welcome friend!
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    Welcome to NewBuddhist :)
    lol

Thanx guys.
  • I'm from Hamilton, Ontario... Canada.

Didn't realise I left myself logged but I muat like this place because I'm on break at work. My battery is almost dead already!
    . I was in Hamilton ( or near it- Oakville) last week. Where do you work?

I'm from Hamilton, Ontario... Canada.

. I was in Hamilton ( or near it- Oakville) last week. Where do you work?

I actually work in the east end of burlington. Where do you live?

• misecmisc1misecmisc1 I am a Hindu India Veteran
    welcome friend :) , already in conversation with you in my another thread ;)