Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Lots of Buddhist books, sent to you, for free!

seeker242seeker242 ZenFlorida, USA Veteran
edited October 2014 in Buddhism Basics
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT NEWBUDDHIST ABOUT FREE BOOKS. SEE THE LINK BELOW.

Lots of Buddhist books, sent to you, for free! Of course they accept donations. :)

http://www.budaedu.org/en/book/

"We are a Buddhist Foundation based in Taipei city, Taiwan. For many years, we have been printing Dharma books, which we distribute free of charge to interested individuals and organizations all over the world. Although the majority of these Dharma material are printed or recorded in Chinese, we also offer a selection of material in English, Tibetan, French, Hindi and other languages."

Note about the order form :"(Note:Internet Explorer is recommended for this form running,other browsers are not assured it work well on them.)"

Using the latest version of Firefox, the order form does not render properly. At least not for me.

They will mail you books of your choice to your house anywhere in the world, for free. They also have a lot of E-Books available for free download. Of course they accept donations. :)
Kundo

Comments

• ArthurbodhiArthurbodhi Mars Veteran
    Yep, I recieve several free books from them, they have books in many language and in different buddhist traditions.

Thank so much for their generosity.
  • DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
    Wow! That is beautiful! Thank you! Will def try to donate!
  • I remember this being posted about 6 weeks ago, Dandelion got some books within a couple of weeks, I sent an form off 3 weeks ago and I hope soon they will arrive. I am close to Taiwan as well lol.. Go figure.
    I remember this being posted about 6 weeks ago, Dandelion got some books within a couple of weeks, I sent an form off 3 weeks ago and I hope soon they will arrive. I am close to Taiwan as well lol.. Go figure.
    I just ordered some books, will see what happens! I cannot wait to get them!:)
  • I remember this being posted about 6 weeks ago, Dandelion got some books within a couple of weeks, I sent an form off 3 weeks ago and I hope soon they will arrive. I am close to Taiwan as well lol.. Go figure.
    Well you are going to have to wait mr Basin :p I guess it boils down to what copies they have in stock etc. I only remember one book that I ordered by Ajahn Chah.... Good luck!
    I remember this being posted about 6 weeks ago, Dandelion got some books within a couple of weeks, I sent an form off 3 weeks ago and I hope soon they will arrive. I am close to Taiwan as well lol.. Go figure.
    Well you are going to have to wait mr Basin :p I guess it boils down to what copies they have in stock etc. I only remember one book that I ordered by Ajahn Chah.... Good luck!
    Lol! Yea, I definitely will have to wait. It's okay, I have patients!:) It will be that much more worth it!
  • BonsaiDougBonsaiDoug Simply, on the path. Veteran
    I recently ordered and am currently waiting. A very nice eLibrary also for immediate downloads.
    I recently ordered and am currently waiting. A very nice eLibrary also for immediate downloads.
    Yup, I downloaded a few ebooks and they look really good!:)
  • Some free books are given on BuddhistExchange.com. After reading, you can give your books back on BuddhistExchange.com.

bravehawk
  • ToraldrisToraldris   -`-,-{@     Zen Nud... Buddhist     @}-,-`-   East Coast, USA Veteran

Thank you for this, that's a great service!