Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I'm worried about Simon

buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
edited May 2006 in Sanghas
Anyone heard from him lately?

I know he had some tests he had to get taken about a week ago or so. Haven't seen him around.

-bf

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2006
    He comes in now and then...I see his name as he browses, in 'active members' Usually early morning Europe-time....
    I guess he must be busy, but at least he checks in.... which is good....
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited May 2006
    Big Sister has her eye on everyone...

Thanks for the update.

-bf
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2006
    "Heheheheheheheh".....*WEG*
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited May 2006
    *WEG*
    What does that mean?

I was getting worried, too. Thanks for letting us know, Fede.
    edited May 2006
    Wicked Evil Grin......

I cannot actually do this...I can only write it.....
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited May 2006
    Oh! O.K. Thanks. Hadn't heard that one before I don't think.
    edited May 2006
    He came in this morning, so I sent him a little PM by way of notifying him of our concern - ! :)