Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I really like this site but...

edited September 2012 in NewBuddhist.com
Hi

I really enjoy to read this site, mas I there is a major issue for me.
I cannot sort the discussions by start date.
I mean, "quotations I found" "Interesting Buddhist site" - topics that are around for weeks and always hitting the main page.
It must be a way to get all the new stuff, new topics.
It's just me?

Comments

• CloudCloud Veteran
    edited September 2012
    @zentopeia, Although topics with new posts are put at the top (which is why the interesting Buddhist site one keeps returning), the new/newer topics are still closer to the top than old/inactive ones.

So you'll just have to scroll down, because what you have is a mix of "new" topics and "new" posts (in existing topics) all coming before the older ones.
  • Maybe, the date is not that important. The discussion is.
  • @zentopeia, you can click on "mark all viewed". Once you do that only the new topics and those recently commented on will appear at the top of your list.
  • Thanks for all the replies. I understand that. I just think it would be useful an option to have new discussion/subjects on top/first page and not the recently commented (some topics seems to last forever... "quotation I have found" as example, was created more than 1 year ago... )
    hey, but if its just me... never mind :)