Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Can we get a new comment Button?

MaryAnneMaryAnne Veteran
edited September 2012 in NewBuddhist.com
I'd like to see a new comment button readers can click on... along with the Insightful, LOL, and Awesome button.

Something that says "Interesting!" or "Thought Provoking!" or at least "Thoughtful!"

Any chance of adding one?

Comments

• Insightful and Awesome kind of covers all three of those suggestions ;)
  • MaryAnneMaryAnne Veteran
    edited September 2012

Insightful and Awesome kind of covers all three of those suggestions ;)

Yes in a way they do.... but sometimes comments need more thought, and/or more explanation before they can be declared "awesome" or "insightful".
    Especially if one is talking about something more from a personal perception than written in stone obvious.... (kinda like my suggestion for a new button) ;) But in the meantime, it's always nice to acknowledge and be acknowledged with a quick *click* even if there's not time to discuss.

• BeejBeej Human Being Veteran
    edited September 2012
    Yeah sometimes I'm like, "that was funny, but not LOL funny". Sometimes I'm like "that was awesome, but probably not as awesome as you think it is" and sometimes I'm like, "that was Awesightful", but there is no way to recognize both simultaneously. Sigh. "Sighsightful"?
    person
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    I suggest making added use of the emoticons with a suitable remark....

:hair: ..."Well, I'll be damned".....!! :D
    MaryAnne
  • edited September 2012
    I want a "crickets" button. I want it to actually make the sound of crickets.
    BeejRebeccaSMaryAnneDaftChris
  • Yeah sometimes I'm like, "that was funny, but not LOL funny". Sometimes I'm like "that was awesome, but probably not as awesome as you think it is" and sometimes I'm like, "that was Awesightful", but there is no way to recognize both simultaneously. Sigh. "Sighsightful"?

Hmmmm..... Interesting..... ;)
    Beej
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    I'm less concerned about semantics than I am about keeping it simple.

No negative reactions, either. That's what flagging is for. Be nice. ;)
  • Lincoln said:

I'm less concerned about semantics than I am about keeping it simple.

No negative reactions, either. That's what flagging is for. Be nice. ;)

:-/ Oh Pfft! You're no FUN! :rolleyes: :lol:
  • edited September 2012
    Bunks said:

cwexl said:

I want a "crickets" button. I want it to actually make the sound of crickets.

???????
    More like this: