Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Finally They Have Arrived

I got a call from the landlord of my old house about a package arriving, I thought it was the failed first precent for my birthday sent by my family but that has gotten lost in the post or taken by the new owners. Anyway I got there and there was nobody home, the neighbours are the parents of the new owners and so I spoke to their dad, he had a key for the large gate but not for the door, he then got a knife and managed to open the locked door lol. Inside was a package and written across it my name but also 'The Corporate Body Of The Buddha Educational Foundation.' It is that foundation that people have used on here based in Taiwan and I ordered these books 3 months ago hehe. I am glad they have arrived and I shall be making a donation.