Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Buddhism Course

I've found a course that really interests me and is given by a local buddhist centre. Details of the course are here on their website:

http://www.manchesterbuddhistcentre.org.uk/sangha/events/introduction-to-buddhism-six-week-course-21.html

The course is at level 1 and the website also suggests they have level 2 and 3 courses and also yoga courses which are of interest to me. My only problem is being able to commit to a regular time each week. I have two kids and most of the time they are with me (4-5 nights a week) and my ex-wife works shifts and I have to work around whatever she's doing which changes from week to week. I would really like to do this course but I know I would only be able to make half the sessions if that :-(

What to do...

Comments