Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Pickles

buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
edited July 2006 in Sanghas
Hmmm...

I'm sorry... this is the kind of crap I have a hard time with.

How do people this develop silliness like this? What kinds of condition in their minds make things like this happen? How does Maury Povich get his own show?!?!?

http://www.break.com/index/maurypickle.html

-bf

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2006
    :banghead: :banghead:

I have noooooo idea........ I see these pathetic, stupid, moronic brain-dead programmes, with presenters to match, and I am gobsmacked by the sheer lunacy of it all......How did they get to do this job....? Is there a contract clause stipulating sale of soul to the Satan we know better as "entertainment for the masses"? Oi vey....
  • MagwangMagwang Veteran
    edited June 2006
    what would be the clinical term for this? condimentaphobia?
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited June 2006
    I once heard a story about a guy who worked at a pickle processing plant and had told his wife he had this uncontrollable urge to put his penis in the pickle slicer. As expected, his wife was horrifed at this idea.

A couple of weeks after informing his wife of this - he came home early from work and told her that he had broke down and actually put HIS PENIS IN THE PICKLE SLICER!!!!

"What happened?"
    "After all was said and done, I was fired."
    "What did they have to do with the pickle slicer?"
    "Oh... they fired her too."

-bf
  • edited June 2006
    That girl on the show can not possibly be for real.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2006
    I think BF spent countless days and nights hunting the web for that story, just for the excuse to tell that awful joke. Oh, BF, really.......

(it made Nick laugh though....)
  • edited June 2006
    I am quite sure you are right about that one, federica.
  • edited June 2006
    thats one of the most horrible, and funny jokes ever.

not sure about the lady afraid of pickles tho
    edited June 2006
    The whole pickle story just jogged my failing memory.

Honest.

-bf
  • JerbearJerbear Veteran
    edited July 2006
    Now, that isn't farfetched. I had a really silly irrational fear of raisins. This will take a bit so sit down.

When I was seven years old, my sister watched an episode of "Night Stalker" where a woman has maggots get into her cranial cavity and eat it's contents. My older sister being the cruel one she was told me that if she would stick a raisin in my ear the maggots would come and eat my brain. I freaked out as I was a sensitive child.

Until I was 16, I honestly thought that the maggots would come and eat my brain if a raisin would even get near me. Then I thought about it. But some people aren't capable of rational thought. I didn't watch the video as I was afraid that it might be entertaining and my fear of being stupid kicked in.
    edited July 2006
    Ummm... that's actually true and you are a frea... I mean "sensitive".

-bf
  • JerbearJerbear Veteran
    edited July 2006
    I'm a freak and proud of it!
  • edited July 2006
    You mean Maury actually took a day off from revealing paternity tests?????
  • edited July 2006
    LOL, Sharpiegirl!