Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Made this wallpaper a while ago

I was just bored and thought the stock photo would be cool to play with!
PremaSagarBunksThailandTomMaryAnne

Comments

• Perfect !. I just got a new laptop and I'm afraid of getting a wallpaper from just anywhere out of fear of viruses. Thank you ! It's beautiful !
    PhaseSeven
  • National Geographic is known world wide for their absolutely stunning photography of all sorts of (natural) subject matter and landscapes.

Go to their website, sign up for their FREE monthly Nat. Geo Photo of the Month, and download these images for FREE to use as desktop wallpapers. I haven't been there in a while now, but I believe you can look through hundreds of photos they archive on their site and download any of them you wish.

If you are running any of the Windows OS just right click on the image, then click on "Save Image As..." and then save it in a folder where you can then access it for desktop preferences/wallpapers.
    OR you can right click on the image and then click on "Set as Desktop Background" and put it directly on the desktop. (But you should also save it in a file as a jpeg too)
    RebeccaS
  • Wow - that's really beautiful, @PhaseSeven!