Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Maximizing proper food intake

I apologize in advance if this thread is a tad "specific" & does not benefit anyone else.

Now my issue revolves around my stomach-problems & general health problems.

I have severe acid reflux, horrible gastrointestinal problems, & a myriad of other severe issues.
Due to this, I am unable to retain enough food for expendable energy, or a healthy weight-level.
Whenever I try to meditate, I get terrible headaches, my body becomes ice-cold & I start vomiting.
Whenever I close my eyes to try & calm myself, my body just goes ice-cold & I usually vomit (quite often blood).

I'm not sure if this is directly related to my health-problems, but it has reduced the 2 hours of meditation a day that I normally had, to less than 10 minutes of general agony.

My overall question; what are some foods which are easy to keep down & will provide me with enough energy to comfortably meditate?

Note: I have never eaten meat, nor plan to. So that is not an option, apologies.

Comments

• BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    I don't mean to be rude, but this is definitely a question for a qualified medical expert, not a random Buddhist forum full of e-strangers. If your body is getting cold, you have bad headaches, and you vomit blood when you meditate, you seriously need to see a doctor immediately. That is not right.
This discussion has been closed.