Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Dig the new "threads"?

edited May 2005 in Faith & Religion
-=

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2005
    well that was brief, succinct and to the point..... :lol: Thanks for that, indecline.... welcome to our site and enjoy being with us..... It's an interesting post, even if a little gloomy at times (arms cost, pollution, etc) but look on the bright side, the here & now is wonderful, isn't it?!?
  • edited May 2005
    Hi, Indecline.

Welcome. There are some great people here that have a lot of answers to my questions and don't patronize me for being new to Buddhism---a definite change and a most welcome one since there are some sites that are known for patronizing newcomers. I look forward to getting to know you.

Adiana