Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Please always accompany any posted link with a comment or reference of your own.
    Don't just post random links and expect others to pick up the baton.
    At least give a clue, in a small comment of your own, what you consider to be pertinent/interesting about it.

Thanks.

(Normally, I would point out, such posts are immediately relegated to 'the dump-yard'.... ;) )
  • TheEccentricTheEccentric Hampshire, UK Veteran
    Oops Sorry :banghead: , I would normally have put my interpretation but I felt there interpretation on the link and meaning described it the most .
  • DakiniDakini Veteran
    edited February 2013

Oops Sorry :banghead: , I would normally have put my interpretation but I felt there interpretation on the link and meaning described it the most .

Could you tell us what the link is about, besides what's in the title, OP? Is this humorous? Serious? Buddhist? Christian? None of the above?

• TheEccentricTheEccentric Hampshire, UK Veteran
    Dakini said:

Could you tell us what the link is about, besides what's in the title, OP? Is this humorous? Serious? Buddhist? Christian? None of the above?

First of all it is serious, Buddhist and is insightful as to what actually makes heavne and hell and what they are.
  • DaftChrisDaftChris Spiritually conflicted. Not of this world. Veteran
    Heaven is within us and Hell is what we go through.
    TheEccentric
  • TheswingisyellowTheswingisyellow Trying to be open to existence Samsara Veteran
    I love the concepts of heaven and hell!! :rockon:
    lobster
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited February 2013
    I like it! If I were to make this an OP I would say:

This is a parable of heaven and hell. It is short and has a twist at the end to make a point.
  • :thumbup: It's great! Thanks for sharing!
  • I've always loved this story-- mutual interdependence in a compassionate nutshell.
    lobster
  • TheswingisyellowTheswingisyellow Trying to be open to existence Samsara Veteran
    Heaven and Hell is also a pretty good album by Black Sabbath :rocker: