Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Ajahn Brahm... for Sale?

http://ajahnbrahmforsale.com/

wondering if it's real or not, still trying to find out lol. What are your thoughts on this? It's all to raise money for the Bhikkhuni Monastery because apparently there is a large waiting list of women trying to get in.

I don't necessarily see an issue with this.. but I'm sure those grumpy old Thai Elders are probably still annoyed with Brahm lol.
Invincible_summeryamada

Comments

• cazcaz Veteran United Kingdom Veteran
    A very good thing indeed !
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    I don't see an issue either. Fundraising means thinking
    outside of the box, sometimes. Teaching, also. :)
  • BhikkhuJayasaraBhikkhuJayasara Bhikkhu Veteran
    yeah the video on the page is very good as well.
  • I have a cupboard full of demons, Buddhas and hungry ghosts.
    I would love a real monk of this calibre. Not sure if I have the closet space . . . :clap:
    Every company should have a good quality bid and reward.
  • chelachela Veteran
    Why not? Buddhists should not be grumpy, or they aren't doing it right! :lol:
  • Hee. I love the entire idea.
  • yamadayamada Veteran
    if you are not statisfied-you may ask for your money back!! you won't get money back, but you may ask-He-He-He!" Lol, Ajahn Brahm could always make me laugh :D
    Invincible_summer