Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

First trip to a meditation centre

TheEccentricTheEccentric Hampshire, UK Veteran
Today my Mother (who isn't Buddhist but is interested in it) and I went to a local New Kadampa Buddhist meditation centre and we don't regret it, the teacher was really good at explaining in detail but in a way everyone one could understand. The session was on Karma and it really was beneficial to my understanding of it and I could apply it to my everyday life, we finished by meditating on the ponts we covered and then single pointedly on the will to purify are non virtuous actions which causes bad Karma, it has given me the motivation to be more mindful of my actions in my daily life.
JeffreyriverflowchelalobstercazCinorjerCoryWisdom23Straight_ManToshInvincible_summerMaryAnneDandelionMigyur

Comments

• Glad to hear your experience was good :)
  • cazcaz Veteran United Kingdom Veteran
    Wonderful ! Who was teaching ? :)
  • TheEccentricTheEccentric Hampshire, UK Veteran
    caz said:

Wonderful ! Who was teaching ? :)

I didn't get his name but I will try to next time

caz