Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Karma means action - but here's karma in action...

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/bag-snatcher-runs-into-shop-window/story-fnhnv0wb-1226610377792

There's no denying it, the Buddha knew what he was talking about!
ThailandTom

Comments

• That guy who comes form the background seems to be way too excited!

Yes, cause and effect, karma in the simplest term. I believe that there are at least 2 aspects to karma, firstly the simple cause and effect but also something worldly people or even Buddhists not yet fully awoken cannot comprehend, the way in which it operates in the universe to its fullest extent. I consider it a law of our world just as gravity is a law, we cannot see it as such but it operates and affects us all. Then again, I could just be talking utter BS again :lol:
    Tosh
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Ouch that smarts.....

My poor little girl (well, okay, she's 30 now) ran into a window of an apartment block exit because there was nothing to say it was a door.... she had a bump the size of an egg on her forehead for a while....
    In the UK, incidentally, it's illegal to have windows/doors like this.
    Something has to be put across them to denote there is a transparent obstacle... like a decal or window pattern....

Because of the liability the company or building owners are faced with, due to people suing....
  • federica said:

Ouch that smarts.....

My poor little girl (well, okay, she's 30 now) ran into a window of an apartment block exit because there was nothing to say it was a door.... she had a bump the size of an egg on her forehead for a while....
    In the UK, incidentally, it's illegal to have windows/doors like this.
    Something has to be put across them to denote there is a transparent obstacle... like a decal or window pattern....

Because of the liability the company or building owners are faced with, due to people suing....

I have to find this video of a streaker running into a glass wall thingy, it didn't break but it was hilarious!
  • Here it is, mild nudity as he covers up his meat and two veg, you just get to see his tush tush. The laugh of the cameraman is probably the worst thing!

• vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    I like the way karma stuck its tongue out at him -- after he falls through the glass, then the door opens! :lol: