Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

where is the exit

edited September 2006 in NewBuddhist.com
PM to whom?

How long to wait? I dont like that open strings.

Comments

• edited August 2006
    What are you looking for?
  • pineblossompineblossom Veteran
    edited August 2006
    Stage left.
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited August 2006
    I think he'd like his account deleted, but we don't do that. If you don't wish to use your account, don't log into it again.

I am curious, however, what your title "censored without reason" is in reference to.
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited August 2006
    I always wonder about this "please take me off your site" thing. It makes absolutely no sense to me. If you don't want to come to our site, don't come. Your account is nothing but the privelege to post. If you don't want to post, don't post. If you don't want to receive emails, go into your control panel and click the button that says that. Unsubscribe from threads if you don't want to be notified. It just makes no sense. These people make it sound like somehow "deleting their account" is going to make it so that they don't type in "www.newbuddhist.com" into their browser anymore :wtf:
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited August 2006
    <
    Totally Lost. SORRY, Does not make one iota of sense to me.
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited August 2006
    he just needs to remove his own account?? I just don't get it.
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited August 2006
    Nobody ever needs their account deleted. They just need to stop coming, and the problem is solved.

It's like going into someone's home, and then saying "I don't like the decor here. Please make me leave this house. Take me out of here!"

Take yourself out! There's the door, goodbye! :wavey:
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited August 2006
    Or is the mere association by label with us already such an insult?

Fede would have her best reasons for doing so - she got us through mess after mess, and the fact is that we are still more than happy to have you here - I trust that not every post you make will be of such unorthodox styling that it would be censored.
  • SabineSabine Veteran
    edited September 2006
    Brian wrote:
    It's like going into someone's home, and then saying "I don't like the decor here. Please make me leave this house. Take me out of here!"

Take yourself out! There's the door, goodbye! :wavey:
    :D That made me laugh really hard.
    I'm going to start using that when people complain about stuff. XD