Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

VIDEO Shout Out To New Buddhist

Thanks to all of you collectively for being such a great sangha.
this video is for you

riverflowThaiLotusJeffreySabreInvincible_summerpoptartJohn_SpencerDaltheJigsawlobsterCinorjerzombiegirlSillyPuttyzenffkarmablues

Comments

• thank you @kashi - that was well-said and beautiful... /\

I do sympathise with the location/proximity issue!
  • Invincible_summerInvincible_summer Heavy Metal Dhamma We(s)t coast, Canada Veteran
    Even though there are lots of sanghas within an hour here, very few are sanghas I'd be interested in attending (or even able to attend due to language barriers), so I too understand where you're coming from re: location and having to rely on an online sangha.

Nice to "meet" you, @kashi!
    riverflowkashi
  • Hey @kashi - I am honoured to be part of your online sangha. Again, a video with real emotion and sincerity, it's good to rejoice in other people's merits and you seem to do that very naturally. Thanks bro.
    riverflowJeffreylobster
  • CinorjerCinorjer Veteran
    Thank you so much for your kind words and I echo your gratitude to the newbuddhist community.
    riverflowlobster
  • Hey @kashi - I am honoured to be part of your online sangha. Again, a video with real emotion and sincerity, it's good to rejoice in other people's merits and you seem to do that very naturally. Thanks bro.

...and I can see your face now!

riverflow
  • ^_^
    _/\_
    Jeffrey
  • Awww! I'm new here, but I agree with your sentiments about this site, kashi! Thank you for the lovely video.
    kashi
  • Thanks @SillyPutty
    its been nice interacting with you on here so far ^_^