Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

My new scroll

Just arrived today:

真如 - zhēnrú - tathata - "suchness"

(If anyone is curious, I've gotten all my scrolls via www.orientaloutpost.com )
kashiVastmindSillyPuttyInc88Invincible_summer

Comments

• Beautiful man!! I love the simplicity of your shrine as well!! how can I send a picture from my phone? I can do videos but how to upload a picture to here directly from my phone?
  • kashi said:

Beautiful man!! I love the simplicity of your shrine as well!! how can I send a picture from my phone? I can do videos but how to upload a picture to here directly from my phone?

Thank you! (I just knew it would appeal to you too haha) - and my orchid is still alive too!

--But don't ask me about phones-- I barely know how to operate mine!

• Ill figure it out somehow. I want to share my shrine one i do...its simular in a way to yours
    riverflow
  • NevermindNevermind Bitter & Hateful Veteran
    If no other way exists you could upload a pic to some online photo service like flickr and then post the link to it in a post here.
    kashi
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    That looks like a lovely place to sit and have
    tea. Looks nice!
    riverflow