Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Blowing off steam

edited May 2013 in General Banter
Im not looking to get a "buddhist" response here i.e theres no self...let go...and whatnot...
Im going to just be a normal unenlightend being and have a small bitch fit because i simply feel like letting my ego have its way for a moment....

What? you thought I was about to blow up or something? LOL I actually have nothing to bitch about!!
:om:

Comments

• BonsaiDougBonsaiDoug Simply, on the path. Veteran
    kashi said:

I actually have nothing to bitch about!!
    :om:

Ain't life grand!? ;)
  • Lol
  • CinorjerCinorjer Veteran
    Would you like something? That seems to be the way my Wife works. First she gets in the mood to blow off steam, then she looks around to find a reason.
    Invincible_summerpersonFlorian
  • Stuff and things
  • SillyPuttySillyPutty Veteran
    edited May 2013
    @kashi needs to write a letter like this (warning: VERY foul language):

kashiInvincible_summer
  • As horrible as that was I still had a few laughs
  • JohnGJohnG Veteran
    No problem with a bitch fest, as long as it's a bitch that you can fix. If not, be calm, and find a way to fix it; then have a bitch fit. :coffee:
    Invincible_summerSillyPutty
  • Ok just for the hell of it.. ..

Women who think every single thing a guy does or says is actually code for "i want to get in your pants" pisses me the fuck off. I speak from personal experience. ...perhaps what I say.. ..is what i mean? Yeah just maybe
    Invincible_summerChe
  • And to add.. .the same goes for what I do. WTF.. ..
  • Let's put all men in a box.. ..ok all men are stupid and all women are bitches. Rant away
  • ZeroZero Veteran
    kashi said:

Im going to just be a normal unenlightend being and have a small bitch fit because i simply feel like letting my ego have its way for a moment....

More likely, the '...because I feel like it...' and the 'real-you-in-charge vs evil-ego-in-charge' are the fictions - more likely, you are not dwelling in equanimity and one recurring result may be frustration verbalised.
  • yep...so it is
  • Thats what this thread is for.
  • kashi said:

Thats what this thread is for.

Although following this thread has been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster it has been kinda interesting @kashi.

At the same time I think you should change your screen name to @catamongthepigeons
    ;)
  • Wow...today must be lets fucking bash kashi day. All ive gotten today is shit from you people, underlining name calling, and now a subtle threat that im about to be kicked off here?? (user not found)
    did everyone wake up to find they pissed on themselves this morning? what is this crap?
  • John_SpencerJohn_Spencer Veteran
    edited May 2013
    kashi said:

Wow...today must be lets fucking bash kashi day. All ive gotten today is shit from you people, underlining name calling, and now a subtle threat that im about to be kicked off here?? (user not found)
    did everyone wake up to find they pissed on themselves this morning? what is this crap?

Dude - HONESTLY - my post was a compliment.

I like your cat among the pigeons energy.

Buddha: cat or pigeon?

Answer: cat

You are just having a bad day.

Hence your post I presume...
    kashi
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2013
    kashi said:

Wow...today must be lets fucking bash kashi day. All ive gotten today is shit from you people, underlining name calling, and now a subtle threat that im about to be kicked off here?? (user not found)

@kashi,

Woah there, little buddy.... what "user not found"....?

I clicked your name and got a profile, so not sure what your gripe is - oh and, watch your language.

• CheChe Veteran
    “Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed.”
    Albert Einstein
    kashi
  • @federica I was refereeing to @catamongthepigeons profile, based off the statement john made.
    but he said he was giving me a compliant so it looks like this does not apply and not a threat after all.
  • I will say how interesting it is, whenever a guy has said something hurtful towards me, and let him know about it, Ive always gotten an apology. Not once from a female aside from my own mom. No women instead like to cowardly avoid saying sorry.
  • kashi said:

@federica I was refereeing to @catamongthepigeons profile, based off the statement john made.
    but he said he was giving me a compliant so it looks like this does not apply and not a threat after all.

Thanks for understanding that dude.

kashi
  • @Che
    ive never been married but every chick ive been with tried to change me. If this is how women are im happy as can be to avoid marriage.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Ok Kashi, I apologise, but I'm closing this thread.
    I've received complaints about it, and the language used.
    It is demonstrably turning into a gripe-fest, and to be honest, I don't personally appreciate your sexist and frankly inaccurate views.

Hope that brings an end to your gripes.

Invincible_summerericcris10sen
This discussion has been closed.