Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Finding Balance/The Power of Concentration

Comments

• I actually got chills watching this. Amazing
  • Invincible_summerInvincible_summer Heavy Metal Dhamma We(s)t coast, Canada Veteran
    edited May 2013
    I went to a Cirque du Soleil performance last year where a woman did the same thing. It got the most applause out of any other act (and deservedly so)!

Watching this again reminds me that many things in life are held in a fragile tension between two opposing extremes. Walking the Middle Path requires us finding the balance point again and again until we've finally gotten it "right." But by the time we get to that point, all the work is done.
    federicalamaramadingdong
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    kashi said:

I actually got chills watching this. Amazing

I got a lump in my throat....

Astounding.
    Breathtaking.....
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator
    wow. That was...beyond amazing. I'm awestruck.
  • CheChe Veteran
    Breathtaking @lamaramadingdong, thank you for your post.
  • FlorianFlorian Veteran
    Amazing. Thanks.
  • I watched it again for the third time...its just incredible