Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Ian Curtis RIP - Joy Division cover

Posting this now because I'll be out of town in a few days. The anniversary of Ian Curtis' death is coming up this weekend.

This is my cover of Joy Division's "Atmosphere" combined with images of Banksy's work:

In memoriam
Ian Curtis
15 July 1956
18 May 1980

[LINK]
SillyPuttyJimyoInvincible_summer

Comments

• Beautiful, @riverflow. Just gorgeous. :clap:

And Banksy? My god. Love his work. Is probably the only reason I decided to get a Pinterest account in the first place. :lol: Have you seen Exit Through the Gift Shop at all?

Not to jump full force onto the 'Awesome Train' again, but I wanted to say that it's funny that you'll be out of town, because I will be away from the internet as well. But I will create my own thread for that topic.... :D
    riverflow
  • JimyoJimyo Explorer
    Macc's finest! :thumbsup:
    riverflow
  • What happens when Joy Division has a car wreck with the Captain and Tennille? Malcolm McLauren found out... its actually quite beautiful...
  • Jimyo said:

Macc's finest! :thumbsup:

When I think Liverpool, I think the Beatles. When I think Manchester, I think Joy Division.