Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Dalai Lama, other leading thinkers say emotional health key to solving world's problems

DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
Yeah, I'm with this type of thinking. Once we can take care of our emotions, we can then heal ourselves. When we can complete full understanding of ourselves and our emotions, we can then proceed to help others. It does begin with emotions.

Dalai Lama, other leading thinkers say emotional health key to solving world's problems

Read more: http://host.madison.com/news/local/dalai-lama-other-leading-thinkers-say-emotional-health-key-to/article_3611133a-9f24-5283-9ffd-5c6ce0778952.html#ixzz2TZbIU5Bh
person

Comments

• I like the way HHDL slips in the Eightfold Path at the end:

“Within this century, if we make constant effort with clear vision ... I think possibility there,”
    DaltheJigsawSillyPutty
  • DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran

I like the way HHDL slips in the Eightfold Path at the end:

“Within this century, if we make constant effort with clear vision ... I think possibility there,”

Nice!!