Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Anyone know/recommened retreats for beginners in UK (for re-charging my batteries)

zenmystezenmyste Veteran
edited May 2013 in Meditation
Although im aware that meditation isnt just to relax and 'escape' everyday life, im just wondering if there are any Retreats that you recommened that 'are' good for relaxing my body and mind and 'unwinding' and 're-charging' my batteries..

For example; im not looking to be listening to a dharma teacher for 2 days... Im more looking for a silent retreat where i can just unwind and 're access my life etc etc???

Any ideas???

Comments

• graceleegracelee Veteran
    Sharpam Trust Barn retreats are good (Devon) not to full on for a first retreat, also check out Gaia house (also in Devon) some people find it a bit austere... it is in complete silence, I love it.