Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I'm Back

CoryCory Tennessee Veteran
Well, first off let me apologize for the last two posts that I had created a few months ago, I wasn't in the right place. I had a lot of things negatively effecting me that I shouldn't have let effect me, and tons of stress. My actions are nobody's responsibility but my own, and I was letting other people control my emotions. It was ignorant of me to post the discussions I did with no background information or reason. In the time I was absent I took some time to rethink what I was doing with my life: getting upset over pointless things, and sharing my retort to these things that upset me as if they were important. I took what I did and learned from it, and that's what's important. I'm sorry for my previous foolishness and hope you all understand, Thank you.
nenkohairiverflowbetaboyTheEccentricVastmindlobsterStraight_ManInvincible_summerSabre

Comments