Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

finding a draft

genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
I typed a discussion topic, then closed before posting. Is there a way to retrieve the draft?

Comments

• JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    Sometimes when you write something and then cancel it if you go back in the thread your 'draft' is still in the window at the bottom.

I learned this by writing bad jokes and then having a better judgement.

See if that works. It might not work from a topic though.
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    Didn't work, but thanks for the thought @Jeffrey
  • Probably too late, but Control-Shift-T will bring back a closed window in at least some browsers, and some are reasonably good about refilling forms when the tab is recreated.
    Thanks @fivebells. I've pretty much resigned myself to another example of my own inattentiveness.
    PS. The topic lost due to my inattentiveness dealt with the implicit and explicit fears that a Buddhist practice can nourish. It was notably more brief than the blog post I made this morning.

Oh well ... is there anything so simple that it can't be made interminably more complex? :)
  • DakiniDakini Veteran
    genkaku, these technical questions go in the NewBuddhist.com forum. Lincoln or Brian should be able to help you.
    Thanks @Dakini. As usual, the problem is solved by being unresolved.
    Jeffrey