Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Upasika Renewal Trip

JasonJason God EmperorArrakis Moderator
edited June 2013 in Buddhism Today

Comments

• How marvelous! May this be only one of many wonderful Sangha experiences in your life!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    What a wonderful account. It must have been an extremely 'cleansing' experience. Well done Jason. I can only imagine how gratifying the whole time must have been, but your account was so descriptive....
  • VastmindVastminds Memphis, TN Veteran
    Thanks for sharing your experience.....and the nice pics! :)
  • TheswingisyellowTheswingisyellow Trying to be open to existence Samsara Veteran
    edited June 2013
    What a wonderful experience! Redwood City is not all that far from me, I should certainly make the effort. Thanks for posting, this is encouraging for me.
    All the best to you,
    Todd
  • Kundodhammachick Sydney, Australia Veteran
    Wow! What an awesome experience :)
  • wooow...... what a wonderful experience you all have gained......I am also getting tempted to join and get such experience.......