Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Practicing Ego Release~ Initial Fear can be comforting

Hi friends! As I've tippy toe'd through layers of conventional perspective, over mountains of duality, in the direction of the subtle, the egoless, the empty....I experienced an emotional time, fearful, lost, saddened, confused...and I do think these feelings take you through to something powerful. I might not have thought so if not for what I've started just now, to feel.
The seeming contradiction between detachment and the ultimate giving of self...love. For others and self, is possible. It's where I am. The noise is softening now...thank you, thank you.

Comments

• lobsterlobster Veteran
    Foruilive said:

The noise is softening now...thank you, thank you.

Good news
    :rocker:

You might find this useful :)
    http://yinyana.tumblr.com/post/15019519029/axe-the-hoax-ox
    wrathfuldeity
  • wrathfuldeitywrathfuldeity Veteran
    edited July 2013
    @lobster very nice link
    OP I have no idea what you are talking about...its probably my befuddled brain. Ego release was quite terrifying until I got the hang of it, then it became lots of fun...but perhaps it was the method I was pursuing.
  • I will read the link now, yes wrathfuldeity, the multitude of ego based attachments were what had been developed so as to motivate to even get out of bed...in confusion, wandering toward the nihilistic, seemed a deathlike proposition..."death" being considered the worst, unwanted experience possible, not the vision of peaceful and inevitable change...until, you pull out the soft juggling balls of balance, focus and practice...then, with familiarity (attachment?) you start to flow within certain boundaries of the boundless, and float. I still drop the balls often, but I pick them up because it's the only path that I see...it makes too much sense (with some exceptions) not to.
    Thanks.
    (The image below on a quiet night at an outdoor Grotto I happened upon. My friend, with a digital camera is behind me shooting from my torso up, my arms stretched out to my sides. something happened with the lighting I suppose, but I became translucent and there was quite an image left for fun pondering)
  • I just remembered, in the picture, at the Heart Chakra, note the electricity...
    enjoy the day.
  • Yinyana offer such clarity, simply...thank you Lobster !