Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

tripped right over a Sangha !

...and it didn't even hurt....link by link, I think, I think, two blocks away...LOL. I guess it's time...I think I'll cry, and I know why. they're tears for fears...I have plunged up, lunged up, link by link. nerves do serve...okay I'll stop rhyming...bly-me!
MaryAnneriverflowVastmindInvincible_summer

Comments

• howhow Veteran Veteran
    Sometimes a Sangha is just where your meditation meets anybody elses.
    riverflowVastmindForuilive
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    @foruilive -- Now you've found it.

Go use it.

Best wishes.
    riverflowVastmind
  • Good point HOW...like now, with you...time to play in the sandbox! Weeee
    how
  • DakiniDakini Veteran
    What tradition does it practice?
  • edited July 2013
    Morn'in all ! Yawn, smile. toot ! LOL...I have just scratched the surface. Met the wonder of a woman who I knew, but didn't know (right!?) She is an ordained nun and was affiliated with Thich Nhat Hanh. The signage just below her place named Peacable Village is not hers as I thought. We had a beautiful visit, and I was sent home with an offering (gift) and two phone numbers for a Tibetan meditation group, and another. She said that she woke up one morning to realize that she didn't want to be of one "order"...instead she wanted to "work the streets" bringing her Buddha nature to others, in it's undefinable light...or something along those lines.
    Time to make the most yummy cup of Coffee this side of the Pecos !
    I'll be opening a discussion après Java...in beginners....
    riverflowDakinilobster
  • DakiniDakini Veteran
    Hey, @Foruilive, are you in NM? Where is this place you found? It might not be too far from me.

I think Vietnamese Buddhism should get more play on Buddhist forums, this is great! Keep posting. :)
  • edited July 2013
    Hi Dakini ! I am on the other side of continent, alas. Buddhism with all it's branches and leaves has its trunk and roots from which they come. The roots give the nutrients to the rest. Are we not fortunate, we soft and tender, dry and brittle, falling leaves.