Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Jesse Ventura

For those of you who have seen his TV show about conspiracy theories what do you think of his show and the credibility of it all?

I must admit that a few of them do seem to make some valid points and I do feel there is a certain amount of of truth within them, but the ones where his son comes into the show and Scott, those episodes are just simply whack!

Also you may enjoy this, it cracks me up every time. It is a video where somebody has taken their time to take parts of the series and create a little story about Jesse Ventura.

Comments

• ventura is the man
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    My Governor can beat up your Governor.
  • It seems to me that everything on TruTV is staged to a degree. As far as the show goes, it lost all credibility to me once it started sourcing Alex Jones.
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator
    I've seen a few episodes. Just like anything else on TV, to be taken with a grain of salt. It's for entertainment, not education.
    That said, I really like Ventura as a governor. Even if he wanted to be reincarnated as a bra, he did some great things for the state that are still in place today.
  • Takuan said:

It seems to me that everything on TruTV is staged to a degree. As far as the show goes, it lost all credibility to me once it started sourcing Alex Jones.

However, I like the antithesis: conspiracy vs MSM. I don't think we will ever know the truth about somethings like UFOs, the JFK assassination and 9/11.

• person said:

My Governor can beat up your Governor.

Not in a think-off...