Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Terrific Progress

Not only did I become enlightened this year, I am contemplating un-enlightenment as a counter balance . . .
How do you know you are making progress? :)

Comments

• howhow Veteran Veteran
    I'll concern myself with progress just as soon as it becomes more important than the process.
    CittaInvincible_summerlobsterWisdom23
  • Check (1) Do I feel isolated or separated from humanity. (empathy check)
    Check (2) Am I following a predetermined agenda. (fluidity check)
    Check (3) Is my internal life different from my external life. (transparency check)
    Check (4) Am I doing anything I wouldn't in front of the Buddha. (heart check)
    :clap:
    I think I would include more than humanity. What you call empathy I would probably call resonance. Empathy implies subject and object.
    The fluid, open, spontaneous, free response is a good indicator.
    Check 3, the integration/merger of internal/external is applicable across the range of experience levels . . .
    Check 4 I find the Buddha gets up to all sorts in front of me . . .

Very good indicators. Many thanks. :clap:
  • I don't intend to reach any destinations i love the journey far too much lol. Saying this my hols were spent in one of the most northernly pouns in scottland. I did a lot of meditating and learned so much about my suffering and how most of it is unintentionally se
    lf inflicted. i also really understood the benefits of egolessness and non attachment.
    TheEccentriclobster