Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

UK Gardener wanted.

CittaCitta Veteran
edited August 2013 in General Banter
I wonder if I can use the forum for a personal errand. My sister needs help with her garden. She is not a Buddhist but is sympatico.
She lives in the South London area. I heard about a Buddhist gardening service offered by someone called Ed Jason. If anyone has contact details for him/her..or anyone else who would fit the profile perhaps they could pm me.

Comments

• When I read the title I thought it suggested that there was a criminal gardener on the loose or something! If I have any contacts back in the UK that know about something to do with this or are interested I will let you know. You could also try some British botanical forums (if you already haven't)
    misterCope
  • CittaCitta Veteran
    Not wanted in that way Tom..as far as I know. :) Thank you for the suggestion.
  • That would be me :)
    No need for extra clients but many thanks. I suggest her local garden centre will have a list of recommended gardeners. Hope she finds someone suitable. :)
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    edited August 2013
    paws ......... :scratch: